TrackBox is an emergency application that connects people to emergency services and allows emergency services quick access to important personal information. A simplistic interface allows the user to easily report suspicious activities as well as add GPS located alerts. TrackBox gathers all essential information needed in an emergency situation. By tapping the TrackBox app, the control room has the ability to access any information that emergency units might need to do their jobs. The TrackBox ERPC Collaboration Network is an international network of control centres and services. This software allows clients and the public to access help instantly, from all TrackBox collaborators.
Download Trackbox, activate the app, and in times of emergency turn your device into its own alert and tracking agent
- Download the TrackBox Emergency App
- Follow instructions to register
- Menu -> Top left -> Complete vault with as much information as possible (the more information you enter, the better you can be assisted when an emergency situation occur)
- NB: Ensure that your ERPC is set to StratTech (Found in Menu)
- Member Vault: contact information, personal items & assets register, vehicles, animals, firearms & competencies and licence expiry notifications.
- Emergency ID (Palmprint Biometrics): instantly provides the necessary immediate authorizations without having to make a call.
- Record Audio: save audio files for later use.
- Alerts & Mapping: add alerts and incident mapping.
- AAA Panic Button (GPS & LBS): direct emergency calls to our ERPC Satellite Global Positioning System.
- Call Me Panic Button: no airtime or data needed.
- Call Me: send a “Call Me” to any of your contacts.
- Reverse Track & Trace: activate live tracking, reverse track and trace.
- Track Me: keep in touch when on the move.
- Report: suspicious vehicles, persons, and perform vehicle checks.
- TrackBox SNIPR ANPR: National Automatic Number Plate Recognition.
- GPS Voice Note Reporting: record messages of up to 30 secs. Recordings are sent to the ERPC with your GPS position.
- Geo-Fencing: organisations and personal areas of interest to ensure relevant personal communications, personalised services, billing and emergency operations management.
- Radio System: encrypted international radio system for police & community operations.
- IMICS: Incident Management & Information Capturing System for full case management.
- ERPC: 24/7 International Emergency Response and Prevention Centre.
- Mobile Device Data Recorder: MDDR assists and facilitates the investigation of missing persons, serious & violent crime, device anti-theft & recovery assistance
- Missing: mass activate a search for missing family members.
- Recoveri Microdot: National Microdot serial number checks.
Mobile Device Data Recording
With the occurrence of violent crimes at an all-time high and theft on the rise, you need to be prepared to protect yourself, your loved ones and your belongings. That’s where MDDR comes in to save the day – and potentially your life.
Ever wondered how your loved ones could come to your aid in an emergency situation if you weren’t able to call for help yourself? Or vice versa? TrackBox have made it easier than ever with the Mobile Device Data Recording app. Using the same technology as in-flight aircraft data recorders, missing persons and hostages can be tracked through their mobile phones with this ground-breaking app. It is designed to support the TrackBox Emergency app.
The app also aids recovery of stolen mobile devices that have the app installed on them. The device essentially becomes a mobile ‘black box’ that allows us to trace its whereabouts and access data recordings that provide us with further valuable insight into its location – and the thieves themselves.
The Anti-Data Theft, Spyware and Privacy Protection feature has recently been added to the MDDR app and links to your user profile. You can protect your data and prevent hackers or individuals who are trying to illegally track you, spy on you or steal your passwords. This has become a necessary data protection measure with the increase of online banking, online shopping and smartphone location services.
Maybe you’re excited about the potentially life-saving benefits this app could provide you and your loved ones with, but you’re worried about your privacy. While it can be scary to allow data of such a personal nature to be accessed and recorded, our number one priority is to ensure all data is secure. The potential benefits certainly outweigh the fear of sharing personal information.
The authorisation process is rigorous, with 6 steps required before access is granted for a fixed time period only. The steps must be repeated for full access to be granted. Your data will at no point be released to your emergency contacts or the general public – it remains completely confidential.