Our Four Pillars of Protection Promises:
The device WILL work anywhere a cell phone network is available.
The control room is manned and ready to assist 24/7 – 365 days per year
You are instantly located via your GPS co-ordinates.
Two way communication from the control room to you instantly!
One well timed ALERT, with instant response, can save a LIFE!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
SERVICES AND PARTNERSHIPS
The Life Alert solution provide members access to united organisations, each one experts in their fileds across all services. This include SAPS, Private Security companies, Fire and Rescue, Advanced Life Support and Medical Services, Neighbourhood and Farm Watches.
As a member of the Loyalty Life emergency product you will have access to the largest fleet of ambulances and helicopters, including but not limited to Netcare 911 and ER24. You will also have access to the EVAC24 call centre which will dispatch the closest ambulance to take you to the most appropriate hospital to meet your needs. Hospital acceptance is guaranteed.
- Emergency Medical Transportation and Evacuation as well as Guaranteed Acceptance into hospital
- Evacuation and in hospital medical costs are covered up to R10 000 (most of SADC Region coverage)
- Evacuation done by ambulance, helicopter or fixed wing planes (T’s and C’s apply)
- Up to R10 000 Permanent Disability
- Up to R10 000 Acidental Death Benefit
- Emergency Hospital Cash in case of accident of R1000 per day (up to 10 days, first 24 hours excl)
This is only a summary, please refer to the policy wording for a full explanation of all benefits
THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL AID
Promoting Safety through effective locate, secure and protect technologies.
Anything, Anytime, Anywhere!
Stand Alone Panic Button
Compact Design - small and portable enough to be carried on the body, or in a bag.
You are instantly located and tracked via your GPS co-ordinates.
Emergency Medical Transportation and Evacuation as well as Guaranteed Acceptance into hospital.
Panic Button on Phone App
App with panic button on phone with additional features
International Sim Card
The device works anywhere a cellphone network is available and is not dependent on the network provider.
Always-On Control Room
The control room is manned and ready to assist 24/7 365 days per year.
6-day battery life and easy to use magnetic charger. Low-Battery notifications.
Two-way Talk & Listen In
Two-way talk mode for control room assistance via the panic button.
Dust and Water Resistant
Button safe to use in most areas
Purchase Device and Subscribe:
Terms and Conditions applies
Our portable remote panic protection service is ideally suited to:
RSA Citizens /International Travellers
Medical Services & Paramedics
Sports Men and Women
… businesses and individuals seeking peace of mind through the protection of self, loved ones and property!
How does Life Alert Work?
Life Alert works on a very basic principle. The app has one sole purpose, to activate a panic when the user feels threatened. This panic can be activated from a variety of sources, the app itself or a Life Alert standalone panic button/ -device.
As soon as the panic has been activated the panic will be sent to the following:
- The five nearest responders
- Life Alert’s Centralized control room
- All the security Partner’s Control rooms in the area
This ensures that Life Alert informs all relevant parties and has multiple fail overs for the protection of our clients.
All control room staff and responders are registered with PSIRA and vetted before they are allowed to participate on Life Alert. Life Alert also requires random drug tests on all parties involved for partners to be compliant with the response contract.
Why is Life Alert Different?
Life Alert is the first in the industry with a few unique positions in terms of approach and technology:
- Life Alert is the first Neutral security solution in SA
- Life Alert is the first Mobile panic button that offers a wireless button (for when you cannot access your phone) as well as extendibility to wearables.
- Life Alert is the first panic button that automatically dispatches responders based on an algorithm that calculates who the best positioned responder is.
Administered by: Loyalty Life Management Services (Pty) Ltd, an Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 46160
Underwritten by: African Unity Life Limited, an Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP8447